Use online bill payment to pay your bills quickly and easily. MEPCO makes it easy for you to pay your bill online. Our team will guide you throughout the process of checking and paying your Mepco online bill if you do not know how. No bill for last month? Don’t worry. Just look here. This article will provide you with instructions on how to download, pay, and print your Mepco bill online. Due to globalization and the availability of everything online, the world has become more connected. In addition to online bill payment, printing, and checking, Mepco offers the option to pay, print, and check bills.
How to check your MEPCO bill online
Checking your MEPCO bill online can be done as follows:
● Go to MEPCO Online Bill 2023- Download Duplicate Copy (mepcobill.info).
● Please enter your MEPCO bill reference number.
For assistance in locating the reference number. You will find your reference
number as shown below in the left-hand corner of your bill right above your name
- You can now check your bill by clicking the Check Bill button.
- A copy of your bill will appear on your screen.
How to print MEPCO bills online
You will see your duplicate bill after you have completed the above steps.
- The document can be printed using Internet Explorer.
- Go to the file menu and select page setup.
- The A4 size is available for printing.
- The header and footer should not be included.
- Make sure you have the portrait orientation selected.
- Click OK to continue.
- Decide on a printer.
- Click PRINT.
Electricity bills will be printed for you.
Using MEPCO’s online payment system
In Pakistan, the company offers several ways for its customers to pay their MEPCO bills. You can pay your electricity MEPCO bills online in the following ways:
- Jazz cash
- Easy paisa
- Punjab State Bank
- Using a debit card
- ATM debit cards
Using Telenor Easypaisa to pay your electricity bill
Using Easypaisa, you can pay for your electricity simply by following the steps:
- Install the Easypaisa app on your smartphone and Sign up for an Easypaisa account on your smartphone.
- Upon signing up, you will need a five-digit pin to log in.
- From the Bill Type menu, tap on Payment, then choose Electricity.
- Select the MEPCO company as well as your consumer number in order to view your account information.
- Make sure you have the due date, the due amount, and the recipient’s name on your mobile phone before you begin the payment process.
- The transaction can be completed by tapping “Pay Now”.
Using Jazzcash to pay your electricity bill
- Create an account for JazzCash or install the app on your phone.
- Logging in requires a five-digit pin.
- Through the JazzCash app and JazzCash code, you can now pay your jazz cash.
- App steps are similar to those described for Easypaisa above.
- *786# is the code
- Choose Pay Bills.
- You can select the type of bill you want. ( MEPCO is also mentioned)
- You can pay any electricity bill or Mepco bill here.
Please review and confirm the transaction with Mpin.
You can pay your first three bills through JazzCash at no charge each month. Thereafter, each bill will cost you Rs.20. However, in case you pay a utility bill over 50,000 then Jazzcash will not accept the payment.
Using the Internet and mobile banking to pay your electricity bill
Several major banks, including Standard Chartered, HBL, and UBL, provide their customers with the option to pay their electricity bills online. You can easily figure out what banks and services you can use from the comfort of your home by visiting the website of your local distribution company, for now, MEPCO.
To make a payment, you can now use your reference number and customer ID found on your bank’s mobile application.